HEA Membership includes insurance cover for:

Volunteer Organisers (ie homeschooling parents) of HEA Events - Register Here

  • $20 million Public & Products Liability - Legal liability to third parties for Injury and/or Damage to Property caused by an occurence in connection with the Insured's business (HEA).
  • $10 million Personal Accident insurance of a Volunteer Organiser
  • Certificate of Charitable Institute (non-profit organisation) can be requested to help secure less expensive venue hire from some Councils.

Student Work Experience - Register Here

  • Home educated students 10 years old and over can access Volunteer Workers insurance.

Email 2018heacommittee@gmail.com if you have any issues registering your insurance event, or if you have any questions.

To become a HEA Member go to Join Now.  Family membership is only $60 for the first year (less for renewing families!)

HEA Members can also request, free of charge, Student ID cards.  These are not official public transportation cards, but a basic laminated photo card identifying the student as a member of the Home Education Association. In addition to the student's photo, the card has their member number, expiry date, date of birth, and signature.  To request a card email 2018heacommittee@gmail.com and send in jpegs of the following, plus a signed Statuatory Declaration (provided to members).

  • Photo (jpeg): recent photograph similar looking to a Passport style - light, solid backgroud
  • Student's signature on white paper (jpeg)
  • Copy of student's birth certificate (pdf or jpeg)
  • Signed Statuatory Declaration (pdf or jpeg)