How HEA membership benefits you
- Free access to Public Liability insurance cover for your events
- Free access to our group work experience cover for your students doing work experience
- Free HEA products/downloads - including the Registration Packs!
- Access to our group subscription discounts
- Discounts from suppliers that offer special deals to HEA members
- Telephone support service
- Student ID Cards
- Vote in the March AGM
- Registration support
- Opportunities to get involved!
How your membership helps all home educators
- Your membership fees go towards financing insurance policies and services that we can give to our members
- Your membership helps to grow the buying power of the HEA so we can bring you better deals
- Your membership helps us to provide support to thousands of home educators in Australia
- HEA provides support, services and products to home educators across Australia
- HEA provides considered sponsorship to encourage and support home education events
- Advertising and promotion of home education across Australia
Joining the HEA for the first time:
To purchase a membership go to our REGISTRATION page.
- HEA Membership is conditional to agreement of adherence to the HEA Code of Conduct and Ethics. Read here.
$50 for one year or $90 for two years renewal if you renew within 3 weeks of expiry date. Otherwise it's $60 again, but you keep your same member account and number. Just login first!
Dates: HEA membership commences on the day your payment for the membership is processed. A 12 month membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and a 24 month membership is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.